top of page

TCDIC Group

Public·45 members

((Sport)) Tiger-Cats v Redblacks live online 08/09/2023

Live music at Gate 1, lawn games and a nice cold beverage to salute the end of summer. HOW MUCH. Tickets : $15 – $279 +fees. How to get tickets? Buy Online.

Having Frankie join Jovan (Santos-Knox) in our linebacking corps bring another stablished veteran in, a guy who plays with great energy. ” Asked about returning, Griffin said: “I’m excited to get after it, get the adrenaline rushing again and be able to fly around and play fast. ” Asked about defending against dynamic Ticats running back James Butler, Griffin said: ‘He’s an explosive runner. He’s a slasher, he knows how to get vertical and be patient finding the hole. As linebackers, we have to be just as patient as him, read him. I think we can do a great job of that. ” … Matthew Shiltz returns for the Ticats, but is listed as the third-string QB.

If they’re blitzing people or talking trash, I don’t really give a s–t, we just have to play our football game. ” With another baby girl, Ottawa Redblacks QB Nick Arbuckle balances life on and off the field DIRTY TICATS? Ottawa Redblacks receiver Nate Behar fired up to play against Hamilton For veterans like Laing, who’s in his 10th CFL season, each game adds to his legacy, but he’s come to realize the importance of what it means. “I really approach every game like it’s kind of my last, ” he said. “I don’t take these game days for granted.

“I’d be lying if I didn’t say this is an important game for us, ” Redblacks head coach Bob Dyce said. “We want to get to the playoffs and (the Ticats) are a team that’s one game in front of us … and they have the tie-breaker. We have to win this game to get on equal footing. ” The Ticats, who lost 41-28 to Toronto on Monday, will play on just three days rest, compared to Ottawa, which is coming off a bye week and will have 11 days between games. Asked about losing two tight games to the Ticats and whether there was any consolation that both were winnable, Laing said: “A win is a win and a loss is a loss. It doesn’t matter at the end of the season what the points were, what the scores were, no one cares. It’s all about the record. No matter how you cut it, it wasn’t good enough (against Hamilton).

REGISTER TO UNLOCK MORE ARTICLES Create an account or sign in to continue with your reading experience. Access articles from across Canada with one account. Share your thoughts and join the conversation in the comments. Enjoy additional articles per month. Get email updates from your favourite authors.

Saskatchewan RoughridersEric Lofton waves the flag for Canada and Rider Nation 23 hours ago | Rob Vanstone The business of professional football, as unpredictable and unforgiving as it can be, has not diminished Eric Lofton’s passion for the sport. If anything, it only grows — five stops into his CFL...

Jordan Murray, who spent parts of the past two seasons with the Indianapolis Colts, starts at right tackle. WR Duke Wililams is out (put on the six-game injured list), replaced by Omar Bayless … The CFL Simulation gives Ottawa a 33. 1% chance of making the playoffs, with a 1. 42% chance of playing in the Grey Cup (0. 23% chance of winning) … The Ticats have not scored a first-quarter point in each of their past four games (once in their past seven games).

I try and help these young guys understand, you never know when your last game will be. ” THE END AROUND WR Siaosi Mariner goes to the one-game injured list, replaced in the starting lineup by Bralon Addison … The Redblacks also get a boost from the return of DB Justin Howell, LB Frankie Griffin, DL Blessman Ta’ala and WR Nate Behar. Said Redblacks head coach Bob Dyce: “Justin’s a calming influence, he’s had so much experience in this league, he’s a phenomenal communicator.

Added to this is the presentation of all the playoff games and the 109th Grey Cup, which will take place on Sunday, November 20 at Mosaic Stadium in Regina. A 30-minute pre-game broadcast will precede each of the Alouettes’ games. The team composed of David Arsenault, Pierre Vercheval, Matthieu Proulx, Bruno Heppell, Didier Orméjuste and Danny Desriveaux will be responsible for the description and analysis of all matches. Finally, throughout the season, Alouettes Express will offer fans the opportunity to watch the Alouettes’ most recent game in 60 minutes. Full schedule to come.

WIN OR ELSE: A lot on the line as Ottawa Redblacks need to beat Hamilton Tiger-Cats A lot on the line as Ottawa Redblacks need to beat Hamilton Tiger-Cats | Ottawa Citizen Skip to Content This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below. Sports Football CFL Published Sep 07, 2023 • Last updated 17 hours ago • 4 minute read Hamilton Tiger-Cats' Kenneth George Jr. (left) intercepts a pass intended for Ottawa Redblacks' Shaq Evans earlier his season.

That or ‘else’ includes the strong possibility of missing the playoffs for the fourth straight season. Yeah, we’re talking disaster. Again. “It’s a playoff mentality for us, ” said Dustin Crum, who leads CFL quarterbacks with 479 rushing yards. “We know how much is at stake and the hole we’re already in. Obviously, if that hole gets much deeper, we’re going to knock ourselves out of it. “When I was at Kent State, in my junior year (2019), we were 3-6. (Getting to a bowl game) was our last thing to fight for that season.

Toronto Argonauts - Argos Hamilton Tiger-Cats. HAM. 4-7-0. -. Ottawa RedBlacks CFL Game Highlights – Toronto Argonauts vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders – July 29,

Ottawa Redblacks vs Hamilton Tiger-Cats Ottawa Redblacks vs Hamilton Tiger-Cats ❱ 08.09.2023 ❱ American Football Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Live

CFL Schedule: Tiger-Cats vs REDBLACKS, Odds 2 hours ago — Location: TD Place · Game Date: Friday, September 8 · Time: 7:30 p.m. ET · Channel: TSN/RDS (Canada), CBS Sports (U.S.) · Streaming: CFL+

bottom of page